- Public Parking is available in the Nugget’s East and West Parking lot and the parking garage next to Galaxy Theaters and The Bridges.
Check availability at http://portal.cityofsparks.us/pgc.
- NUGGET VALET PARKING WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE DURING THE BEST IN THE WEST RIB COOK OFF.
- ABSOLUTELY NO OVERSIZED PARKING allowed at the Nugget Casino Resort. Oversized vehicles will be subject to tow. All oversized vehicles should park at the Reno Livestock Events Center.
Free Park & Ride Shuttles
The best way to get to the Best in the West Nugget Rib Cook Off is on our FREE Shuttle service provided by Amador Shuttle Service and RTC RIDE:
Wednesday, August 30 to Sunday, September 3
Shuttles available 11:00am – 10:00pm
*Shuttle not available Wednesday from 1:30pm – 2:30pm and 7pm – 8pm and Thursday from 1:30pm – 2:30pm for Driver breaks.
Monday, September 4
Shuttles available 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Shuttle departs approximately every half hour.
- Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center – 1350 Wells Avenue, Reno
- North End, Gate 3
- Greenbrae Shopping Center – 510 Greenbrae Drive, Sparks
Drop Off Location:
- RTC Centennial Plaza Downtown Sparks – 1421 Victorian Ave
FREE Rides on RTC
Don’t Drive Arrive! Live life in the fast lane with hassle-free travel and avoid the worries of finding parking. The RTC, City of Reno & City of Sparks want you to arrive relaxed, on-time and ready to enjoy your experience.
FREE Rides on these Routes, August 30 – September 4:
- RAPID Lincoln Line and Route 11
These routes serve RTC Centennial Plaza and RTC 4th Street Stations. Plan your trip and view schedule information at www.rtcwashoe.com.
Taxi and Rideshare Drop Off & Pick Up
Located on 13th Street between Avenue of The Oaks and Victorian Plaza Circle.